|Editors:||Dr. Kevin Lo, Hong Kong Baptist University|
|Dr. Daphne Mah, Hong Kong Baptist University|
Journal of Asian Energy Studies (JAES) (ISSN 2524-1222) is the official journal of the Asian Energy Studies Centre (AESC) at Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU). JAES publishes high-quality original research and review papers that focus on energy issues in Asia. To provide a truly open and inclusive forum for academics and practitioners, JAES adopts the open access (OA) model and is completely free for both authors and readers.
Why Publish with JAES?
- Integrity and Respectability: JAES adopts a rigorous double blind peer review policy, supported by a distinguished editorial board of internationally respected scholars.
- Free to Publish: We do not charge any kind of fee from authors to publish their work.
- Open Access: Articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license to allow for the freest and widest dissemination and re-use of open access materials.
- Easy Submission: JAES has a fully online submission process designed to avoid unnecessary work. There are only a few formatting requirements to follow.
- Fast Publication: We aim to offer you the fastest possible speed of publication.
China as a Low-Carbon Energy Leader: Successes and Limitations
Philip Andrews-Speed and Sufang Zhang