Browse Journals and Peer-Reviewed Series
International Journal of Chinese & Comparative Philosophy of Medicine was instituted to facilitate in-depth dialogue between Chinese and Western scholarship. While the West has pioneered academic research in bioethics and the philosophy of medicine, the contribution of China’s long tradition of medical humanities, as well as its rich historical resources in philosophical and ethical thought, should not be neglected.
Journal of Asian Energy Studies (JAES) (ISSN 2524-1222) is the official journal of the Asian Energy Studies Centre (AESC) at Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU). JAES publishes high-quality original research and review papers that focus on energy issues in Asia. To provide a truly open and inclusive forum for academics and practitioners, JAES adopts the open access (OA) model and is completely free for both authors and readers.
Why Publish with JAES?
- Integrity and Respectability: JAES adopts a rigorous double blind peer review policy, supported by a distinguished editorial board of internationally respected scholars.
- Free to Publish: We do not charge any kind of fee from authors to publish their work.
- Open Access: Articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license to allow for the freest and widest dissemination and re-use of open access materials.
- Easy Submission: JAES has a fully online submission process designed to avoid unnecessary work. There are only a few formatting requirements to follow.
- Fast Publication: We aim to offer you the fastest possible speed of publication.